Summary: This role is responsible for attracting new business and for ensuring the growth of our current clientele.
Location: Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada.
Our Clientele: Our client base includes solar businesses and cleantech startups, other small and large corporations with energy-centric products.
Our Services: We offer marketing, content development, and communications solutions—either as full packages or stand-alone services.
Packaged solutions include consulting, strategic planning and project management to assist clients bring their ideas to reality, introduce new services/products to the market, and build audiences which they convert to customers.
Stand-alone services include building websites, managing blogs, and social media platforms, creating video content, publishing and distributing press releases, and the occasional e-blast to our subscription database.
The Position: As a Sales Account Manager, you will be expected to establish good relations with existing clients, and close leads. You will work to satisfy client needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
You will have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented. If this looks like something you are interested in, please continue reading.
Key tasks: Giving presentations, Taking calls with clients, Closing leads, Drafting proposals and quotations. Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions, set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts) and suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
To be successful in this role you must have a passion for sales, cold calling and relationship building. You are outgoing, have a friendly personality, and pride yourself on your organizational skills and reliability.
You are motivated by goals and targets and work well with others. You have 2 to 4 years of experience working in sales or business development.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Agent, Sales Representative, or Account manager
- Hands-on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
To apply for this role, please email a resume to email@example.com